Here at Automatic Air we have been dedicated to making homes “greener” for over 40-years. In the 1960’s we were one of the first companies in town to install “dual-fuel” hybrid systems. With each new energy efficient technology that becomes available, we are able to provide our customers with superior comfort for the lowest possible cost. A few systems that we offer that can help your home become more energy efficient include:
- Ultra- efficient geothermal energy saving heat pumps (also a good retro-fit option).
- Multi-stage & variable speed heating and cooling equipment
- Energy-efficient duct design
- Hybrid systems
Aside from updating your home with new systems, there are a few DIY tricks to help keep your home “green”. Some of those actions include:
- Lowering your thermostat when you are not at home
- Sealing all of your windows
- Unplugging unused chargers
- Turning off unnecessary water
If you’re ready to make your home as efficient as possible, Automatic Air is here to help you find the perfect systems for your needs. For us, energy efficient technology isn’t a trend, it’s a tradition. To learn more about how to make your home “greener” give us a call at (502)805-1790.